Friday, October 29, 2010

LIFE IS UNFAIR SO GET USED TO IT



LIFE IS UNFAIR; ACCEPT IT.


My professor in religion said it once.
It's true.

Life has been very unfair for me and probably for a lot of people too--or maybe for everyone. That's the way it is. you live. you die.

There are people who have so much while the others are poorer than the rats. At least rats have holes--shelter when it rains. People on the streets are like blankets, they cover the pavement. How can some have so much while the bigger some have nothing? 

Why are there people who are better loved than those who seek for love the most? She has long jet-black hair while mine is frizzier than my mom's kitchen broom. She's tall and I'm a shorty. She's rich and I don't even have my own room. She's famous and I only have my best friend and my mom to cheer me up. I know myself well but it feels like it will be a lot better if I can be in her shoes. I wonder if mine will fit in, I don't have sexy toes.

INSANE.

If you think like this.. I'm telling you, you'll never be happy for the rest of your life.
Why?
Because you base your happiness on what the other person  has or has not, not on how pretty your penmanship is like or how skillful you chop tomatoes.



Being happy is not about not being able to act on stage while someone is adored for being so talented. It's clearly about looking at yourself in the mirror, flashing a winning smile and being happy just the way you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment