Thursday, October 20, 2011

Taylor. Taylor Swift.

Know these lines?

I am not the kind of girl.
Who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion
But you are not the kind of boy who should be marrying the wrong girl..

How bout these?

If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you seeee
You belong with meee!
YOU BELONG WITH ME.

You do?
THEN WELCOME TO THE CLUB! 
The We-All-Know-Every-Lyric-of-Her-Song Club Taylor!



Well, you probably didn't notice that I'm a big Taylor Swift fanatic.
But I won't go all messed up attending her Sold out concerts.
I would rather sit down, open YouTube and look up for her videos and go sing along, while my mother and my siblings are all annoyed listening to the monotone songs. 
THE HELL I CARE :D

mwahahahahahahaahahahaha


T A Y L O R   S W I F






For these amazing photos, I give the credits to all the deviantartists. (deviantart.com) 

C H E E R S .


No comments:

Post a Comment