Wednesday, October 26, 2011

RANDOM tonight.

There comes a time in your life when you'd totally feel like there's nothing much going on.. Like, you'd just sit down and start to think what exactly do you want to have and what you don't want. what do you want to do when time calls for you to do something worth your time. And then you start to look back on what life has been for you. Reflecting on those past memories that made you to be who you are. There are those memories that you wish to erase, and wishing that never happened anyway... Because heck, they don't really seem to do anything good to you and neither did they change anything better...

NOW I FEEL GOIN RANDOM TONIGHT. sighh

I feel really bad when things don't go right for me. call me selfish but I just hate it. Clearly because I'm a big control-freak. I want this this way and I want that that way. argh! 

I'm definitely having a bad night.

No comments:

Post a Comment